Assured Fireplace Repair in Surrey
A fireplace is probably the most durable thing in your house, but a fireplace repair is a necessity from time to time. They provide an economical way to heat up your home while being aesthetically pleasing and not hidden behind walls like other home heating options. But like furnaces and heat pumps, their repairs need to be left to trained professionals as they are skill intensive.
If you need a fireplace repair in Surrey, then you can depend on the expertise of Ocean Park Plumbing, Heating & Drainage Company professionals. We handle everything that could go wrong with your unit including the glass burner and seal, the pilot and burner assembly, the glass and firebox, as well as any gas and electrical connections that are associated with the assembly.
If you suspect your fireplace in Surrey is faulty and needs repairs, call us. We will have an expert on your door in no time.
What are the signs that it is time to call the professionals?
Your fireplace will serve you with absolute loyalty for years, but when it gets faulty, it will start sending you signals that it needs repairs. So, what are some of the things to look out for?
- Large cracks – small crack if seen in time can be patched before they can cause additional problems. Large cracks, however, are another issue. A considerably large crack could have leaked moisture into vital ignition areas and having a professional look at it is the best way to go.
- Poor energy efficiency – if you have been using the same fireplace but the energy costs start to rise, then there is a major problem somewhere, and a pro should check it ASAP.
- Burner not igniting - this could be a sign of blocked pipelines or dirty burners or something even more serious. Gas lines are a dangerous area and having a professional handle them is highly advised.
- Leaning Chimney – this is an indication of a structural failure and is a significant Repairing it is an option although a professional may advise complete replacement.
- Smoke in the house – this could point to a blocked chimney, and although unblocking a chimney looks pretty straight forward, a pro with experience is better placed to handle it.
Various fireplace repairs and their cost implications
There isn’t a fixed number of how much a fireplace repair cost, as various malfunctions have different levels of severity. Some of the repairs may include:
- Cracks – repair of cracks can be pretty expensive with a tune of up to 2,500 pounds.
- Chimney sweeps – can also be a DIY
- Crown repair and water leaks – they are relatively cheap to repair but if not caught in time, they can lead to severe secondary problems.
Get the best company to repair your fireplace
Residents of Surrey can rely on Ocean Park Plumbing, Heating & Drainage Company when in need of a fireplace repair. We have a licensed team with extensive experience of serving the people of Surrey. Call us today and let us heat up your home.
Quality service quality results! Evan came out to my house , repaired my furnace explained everything to me so I'd understand what the problem was. He was very professional and got to the point. ThanksEvan
Ocean Park Plumbing has been a friendly neighbour that gets back to me right away and helps me resolve all the wet problems our home gets. They are great guys!Pamela
Came out last minute to my business to help -- great service! So happy!Amy
Very professional and great service!Craig