Faucet Replacement / Installation with a Difference in Surrey
A dripping faucet in the bathroom or in the sink is more than a nuisance; it also doubles as a money drain. Thousands of gallons go to waste every year thanks to faulty and malfunctioning faucets. Fixing faulty faucets should be a priority. In Surrey, our team at Ocean Park Plumbing & Heating can do all faucet replacement and installation services.
Installing new faucets can also be a way to revitalize the look of your kitchen or bathroom. If you think new faucets can’t make that much of an aesthetic difference, call us today, and we will happily prove you wrong.
Our services are not limited to faucet replacement/installation and repairs. We also have other bathroom services such as water closet repairs and replacements.
What factors can influence the cost of faucet replacement?
Installing a new faucet can appear a straightforward task that you can accomplish yourself. It is, however, advisable to have a plumber or handyman handle all your faucet issues as a faulty faucet may point to a bigger problem. Some of the factors to consider include:
- Location – the price of installing a new faucet will depend on whether you intend to install it in your bathroom, kitchen or bathtub.
- Is your current faucet rusty or corroded? – If the faucet to be replaced is damaged, removing it could be a challenge and may end up causing additional damage to the plumbing system. Worse scenarios include sawing it out, hence additional
- Additional appliances – if you plan to upgrade your faucet with appliances such as filters and lighting, the cost will rise
- Counter and sink – different faucet types will require different sink and countertops. If your choice of replacement is not compatible with the existing sink and countertop, then you may end replacing them too and paying more.
- Labor costs – having a handyman do your plumbing will cost you additional labor costs as opposed to replacing it yourself. A plumber, despite the additional cost, is necessary.
- Type of faucet to install – different faucets will have different prices, varying from disk faucets to compression faucets.
Bathroom faucets serve a different purpose, and they require different installs and finishes. Their price, however, is not far from that of kitchen faucets. Popular types include knob, cross, touchless and lever.
Kitchen faucets are more expensive to install as they are usually bigger and have more features. They include pull-out, high/low arc, pull-down and pot filler.
These are cheaper to install as they lean more towards function than design and flexibility. Types include freestanding, deck mount and wall mount.
It doesn’t matter where you need to have a faucet replaced or the type you wish to install as long as you get a professional plumber to do it. This will ensure the install is done correctly without risks of leaks and immediate complications. For residents of Surrey, contact Ocean Park Plumbing & Heating company for all your faucet replacement/installation needs.
Next Previous Testimonials
Quality service quality results! Evan came out to my house , repaired my furnace explained everything to me so I'd understand what the problem was. He was very professional and got to the point. ThanksEvan
Ocean Park Plumbing has been a friendly neighbour that gets back to me right away and helps me resolve all the wet problems our home gets. They are great guys!Pamela
Came out last minute to my business to help -- great service! So happy!Amy
Very professional and great service!Craig