Fireplace Installation & Replacement in Surrey
Fireplaces do more than heat your home, or provide a beautiful focal point in the living room; they assist homeowners to appreciate the value of their homes, whether selling or renting. Ocean Park Plumbing, Heating & Drainage Company is the one stop shop for all fireplace installation and replacement services for residents of Surrey.
Ocean Park Plumbing & Heating offers fireplace installation with cash rebates & decent warranties, that can save you money in the long run. Even if your fireplace is not damaged, but simply out-dated and consuming too much energy, you may benefit from a replacement, to save on utility bills towards energy usage. Upgrading to a newer model can be more efficient, and cost effective in these cases.
Common indoor fireplaces
There are four common types of fireplaces, each with various subtypes.
Wood burning fireplaces
This is how most people picture a fireplace; with wood cracking in the background and a romantic fire roaring on. Wood burning fireplaces are the oldest type and factors such as expense, ease of install and energy efficiency make them usable to date. There are four types available:
- Traditional Open hearth – this is the oldest and sadly the least energy efficient. They are constructed of brick or stone and the closer you get the more warmth you feel, and you can even smell the wood burning. They are okay in old buildings in which they were originally built. Installing one in your modern home will require a decent amount of work.
- Fireplace inserts – these are designs that have been constructed to slide into your existing open-hearth fireplace to enclose it and make it more energy efficient
- Enclosed Fireplaces – these are similar in design to the open hearth fire places, the only difference is these are closed.
- Wood burning stoves – these are like portable fireplaces that allow you to burn wood for heat in your home. They usually require pipes to transmit smoke outside.
Electric fireplaces are the energy effective, and have an easier fireplace installation process. Customization can be done, with a variety of fire effects. Different examples where you can install include:
- Mantel Electric fireplaces
- TV stand electric fireplaces
Gas Burning Fireplaces
Gas burning fireplaces are more energy efficient, while creating more heat energy. They burn clean, without ash remnants. Different types include:
- Ventless fireplaces – these don’t require chimneys, and they burn cleanly with a blue flame
- Direct vented fireplaces – these can use an existing chimney, if one is not present, using pipes is recommended.
Ethanol burning fireplaces
The popularity of ethanol burning fireplaces is on the rise, and this can be attributed to their ease of installation & willingness to fit with any budget and décor. Although they don’t create as much heat as gas burners, they burn clean - and require minimal installation. They include:
- Wall Mounted Fireplaces
- Fireplace conversion
- Tabletop Fireplaces
Fireplace Installations you can trust
Ocean Park Plumbing, Heating & Drainage Company has a team that is experienced and proficient in the fireplace industry. We will install your fireplace to your satisfaction, at a competitive price. Our professionals will respond quickly to your calls. Call us today, for any fireplace installation or replacements in Surrey.
Quality service quality results! Evan came out to my house , repaired my furnace explained everything to me so I'd understand what the problem was. He was very professional and got to the point. ThanksEvan
Ocean Park Plumbing has been a friendly neighbour that gets back to me right away and helps me resolve all the wet problems our home gets. They are great guys!Pamela
Came out last minute to my business to help -- great service! So happy!Amy
Very professional and great service!Craig